11/26/2009

As an egg grill

I work as an egg for the barbecue is a bit 'like a family puzzle for me, and then: --

It 'started as a drunken afternoon back in 1970 when my uncle Harold bought a new stove, a kitchen for his ultra-modern. Of course, I am a very young boy was totally unaware of what is on next.

The new stove came with a spit roaster very fashionable and had proudly declared to my uncle, everything about the device used to consume more beer andConversation about what kind of food can be cooked on a spit. The most obvious was a spit-roasted chicken and I'm happy to say that this method of cooking chicken is as important today as it was, but as the drunken stupidity has prevailed on this occasion, the question will be answered by my uncle and My father was, if possible, an egg spit roasted.

Luckily on this day, there were only half a dozen eggs or so in the house so that she could only half a dozen or less likeBefore the female, the house was to restore a degree of sensitivity in the afternoon. The day of the event has long been said many families and, of course, led me to think a little 'more about how to grill an egg on the grill.

Boiling an egg is only the application of heat to the shell in a constant temperature for a certain period of time so that it should be possible to do it on a barbecue grill. The problems are the understanding of temperatureThe grill and the fact that you can not apply the heat over the whole egg, at the same time. When boiling, heat to 100 ° C standard, so you can estimate how long to cook, the only variable is the size of eggs. I tried to grill an egg in the bowl and for me it does not work. After a lot of time, I just cracked on the white still need more time to solidify find. Cotti said that, I have the egg on the grill and slowly and I was able to eat and leftOh, very tasty, but to be honest, it left a bit 'to be desired companies for presentations.

The best way is to simulate the process of the pan and cook the egg in oil. Beating a pan on the grill pan is not quite cricket, and a basic support will not last forever, until I felt warm with a little 'fun. I make little foil trays that will hold an egg each, just fill the tray a little 'oil and crack the egg. And heat transfer in a sheet and you can see exactly when they are finishedto get the perfect egg every time, and each tray, add something to the element of fun.

If you're in the mood, the party attempting to foil your trays in various shapes, but not many people have a triangular shaped fried egg, have had and what better way to conclude, if not with a barbecue sauce at home?

No comments:

GREAT DEAL ON BBQ BOOKS RECIPES