11/30/2009

Eating outdoors is a good way to entertain family and friends

It 'was very close to my favorite time of years - the time in summer! My husband and I cook almost every night in summer. We would have barbecues and invite relatives and friends and are always looking for delicious and easy to prepare recipes barbecue.

I like to prepare dishes that I can. So I can enjoy time with my family and friends. I also noticed that tastes homemade salads like potato salad, broccoli salad and pasta salad better, after sending a SaturdayDay or in the fridge and all the variants had a change in the mix.

When my husband and I have a cook out and invite family and friends, he is the grill master. Completed the art of cooking burgers and steaks to perfection. Few years ago we found a grid-calendar that we use to cook all kinds of steaks, from T-Bone and Porterhouse out perfect.

Another thing we've learned over the years is how to make perfectHamburger. It starts with the meat. One can not lean hamburger hard hockey, if you want. You should have a 80% -20% for the best hamburger. I like to add Lipton Onion Soup Mix for me to be able to. Sometimes I use instead of Montreal Steak Spice. You can use any type of spices like to add, just do not have a mixture of ground beef can lead to tough him.

We also like to grill corn on the cob. If it's just my husband and I, we cobs on the grillShells. If there are fun, you can reduce Shuck the corn and the cob grilled in foil with the fair for our guests.

My husband and I have a nice big garden and love, so many fresh ingredients as we can, if we prepare our easy to use recipes and barbecue grills. One of my favorites is fresh salad of new potatoes with peas and mint. E 'light and refreshing and is actually better made the day before. Another of my favorite recipes is Barbecue StrawberrySpinach Salad. E 'healthy and tasty with a sweet and sour sauce.

From time to time there will be grilled lamb or fish, cooked grilled cook. I cook the fish grilled in a grill basket to help the break. We cook a leg of lamb usually grilled just for us. We have a fabulous recipe for roast shoulder of lamb with honey, which we have a lot.

My husband and I love entertaining our family and friends, especially when there is a cookinitiative or a barbecue. I've always preferred to have some tried and true for everyone, and always one or two new dishes to the mix.

No comments:

GREAT DEAL ON BBQ BOOKS RECIPES